- The Experience
- The Charity
All the glitz, all the glamour.
The harbour is bursting at the seams with mega yachts, boat parties full of famous faces and an electric atmosphere, whilst the world’s best drivers hurtle around the tight streets of Monaco - there is simply nothing like it.
With a glass of Champagne permanently in hand, this is your chance to experience the Monaco Grand Prix, just metres from the famous Monaco Tunnel Chicane.
You’ll fly into Nice, then onto Monaco by Helicopter; 5-nights luxury accommodation in the heart of Monaco Harbour, daytime hospitality and race viewing, team garage tour from a chief mechanic and a private meet and greet with the legendary David Coulthard and Mark Webber.
Head to the bottom of this page to see exactly what’s included.
* This trip is wheelchair accessible throughout.
- Return flights to Nice for 2 people
- 5-nights luxury accommodation in the heart of Monaco harbour in VIP Double or Twin Cabin. (Wednesday 19 May - Monday 24 May 2021).
- Full daytime hospitality and race viewing
- Helicopter and VIP tender transfer to and from Nice airport.
- Evening meals and complimentary invites to Friday & Saturday evening yacht parties
- Tour of a team garage from Chief Mechanic
- Private meet and greet with David Coulthard and Mark Webber
- Sunday pre-race Q&A with F1™ Celebrity