- The Experience
- The Charity
Experience Tiger conservation with elephants in India!
Track wild tigers, go on anti-poaching patrols, monitor the tiger’s movements, and understand their territories, all in the company of elephants and anti-poaching units, at the forefront of tiger conservation.
In partnership with Tears for Tigers (TFT), we are offering an exclusive insight into the role of elephants in tiger conservation:
You’ll spend 5 days in India with a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to protect the magnificent tiger, and experience first-hand the role of domesticated elephants in tiger conservation - head to the bottom of this page to see exactly what’s included in this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
* Prize valid March 2021 to March 2022.
- Return International flights London to Delhi (economy class)
- Return domestic flights in India (economy class)
- 1 night 5-star accommodation in Delhi on a double occupancy B/B basis
- 3 nights 5-star accommodation at a top jungle lodge in central India on an all-inclusive basis
- Expert naturalist guide throughout
- Exclusive experience with the anti-poaching units plus safaris throughout
- Departure and arrival transfers throughout
- All applicable permits and taxes